• Selecting a list of the most influential people in shipping is never an easy task.
• There will always be those who disagree with certain inclusions, exclusions and positions within the top 100 and those disagreements will probably last until the following year.
• But in 2020, there was no dispute over who would be number one.
• Yes, the 11th edition of the Lloyd’s List Top 100 People, a ranking of the most influential people in shipping, was released late last week.
• But in this strangest of all years, there was no disagreement on who should top the rankings — The Seafarer.
A recent news report published in the Lloyds List written by Adam Sharpe reveals that ‘Seafarer’ has been chosen as the Top of all of Lloyd’s List Top 100 People. Read more.